From the moment I first laid eyes I her I knew I was in “Love”. Her delicate yet exquisite hair may have been what first drew me in. It was as if gold and silk had been magically combined to highlight the most beautiful and angelic face I had ever seen. Her long athletic body was a perfect compliment to her proper posture and powerful frame. She immediately commanded the attention of even the most weary eyes. She was then and is now easy to spot from across any room. Her presence was calming and people sought her company. I now know I am happier when I’m around her.I could easily be describing falling in love with Emma’s mother, Michele but I’m not. I write about my beautiful daughter Emma and as sappy and lovey-dovey as it sounds, I absolutely think she is the most beautiful thing I have ever seen. I can pick out our little white-haired girl in a crowd in an instant. She stands out - not just because of her heavenly hair but because of the way she conducts herself. Miss Emma has made us so proud of the young lady that she has become.
She’s respectful and friendly. Emma’s cheerful and happy. She’s hard-working and talented. Sista Emma is persistent and energetic. She’s funny and focused. Minnow is brave and entertaining. Our daughter is all we’ve ever hoped she would be and more and we are so excited to see what great things she’ll be able to do in the years to come.
For a long time Emma has been saving for that special something on her wish list. Along the way, our daughter is learning patience and discipline as she regularly helps when things need to be done around the house. Her school work is spectacular and she’s so self driven that we know her goals are reachable and she’ll soon enjoy the rewards of all that hard work.
One of the reasons why Emma does so well is because of the friends she has made and the choices that they make with her. Emma has picked great friends and is lucky to have so many good kids around her. Friendship is such a powerful thing. When good kids make good decisions that makes teachers and parents proud. Thank you, boys and girls, for being such good friends to our daughter.
Growing older is so exciting. Watching our daughter grow and learn every day is so rewarding. She is even willing to step away from her comfort zone some times and Emma is open to trying new things.
A wonderful daughter. A great sister. A fabulous grand-daughter. We love you Emma. We are so proud of you and all that you do.
Love -
Mom and Dad
Emma was also chosen as the Phy Ed student of the week! Bonus! Good job Emma Roo!

No comments:
Post a Comment