Monday, September 26, 2011

Run-bike and pray.


Saturday morning we all got up and did a family 1 mile fun run in North Branch.
Our little Logan just about ran the whole thing but stopped to wait for his friend. 
Logan is one tough little dude!
Emma was not so much into running so we enjoyed a nice walk with good conversation on a fall morning.


The dogs are out in full force loving the cooler temps.
Here's Gunner our loving older dog.....

 And of course Raider who won't stand still long enough for me to get a picture of him.
I think he's chewing on a stick or a dead frog........


Then there's this little boy....
Whose birthday is next week.....
But found his new bike stashed in the back shed.
He and Emma were going to play volleyball and they both went in the back shed to find a ball......
And of course found his new bike.

I told Logan that we'd just have to take it back now that he found it a week early.
His response, "I can just forget I found it."
Too smart!

At this point we couldn't deny him riding his new bike...
He took off and rode for an hour straight.
He LOVES his new bike.


On a side note, please pray for our good friends little boy Max. He is Logan's buddy from preschool and we spend lots of time together.  In fact, I taught Sunday School yesterday to Logan and Max's age group and he had on his Vikings jersey all ready for the game!

He fell from a 2nd story window yesterday and is down at Children's.
So far just a broken arm and we are hoping that is all!
Take care Max!

No comments: