Thursday, September 2, 2010

Happy Birthday Beautiful Girl.

Six years ago..this sweet little face stole our hearts.
And 6 years later, she's still there letting us love her more and more each day.
Happy Birthday Emma!
We love you!

5 comments:

Kirby said...

She is the twinkle in my eye... she's "got my number" and can make me giggle at the drop of a hat. This little girl is so strong, loving and talented. I love her more than I've ever loved anything else in the world.
Dad

Tina said...

What a sweetie! Happy Birthday to Emma! And I love reading dad's that dote on their daughters. So sweet!

Jennine said...

Happy birthday, Miss Emma!

Tarina said...

Wishing you the best birthday ever, Emma! Uncle Trent and I love and miss you. Easton can't wait to meet you. Have a great day.

Vanessa said...

Aww! What a great face! Happy birthday and much love to Miss Emma!

Love Aunt V and Uncle J