Thursday, December 17, 2009

Too blessed to be stressed.

Too blessed to be stressed.
Too blessed to be stressed.
Too blessed to be stressed.

This has been my montra this week. The saying I keep repeating to myself when I start to feel overwhelmed.

I'm too blessed to be stressed.

My stress is good stress. 

I'm healthy, my kids are healthy, my friends and family members are healthy.

I have a job, my husband has a job. 

We have a roof over our heads, clothes in our closets, and shoes for our feet.

I am thankful for dirty dishes and laundry needing to be done.

Everything else is minimal.

I am too blessed to be stressed.

Here's to the last week before the Christmas holiday.......

I'm too blessed to be stressed and so grateful for all I have.





1 comment:

Vanessa said...

Michele, I couldn't have said it better myself. I feel blessed everyday and I always thank God for everything.