Thursday, April 23, 2009

Get Goin' for Owen.

Just a reminder that if you would still like to donate to Owen, let us know!

For those of you who already have donated-THANK YOU! That's awesome and the $ is going to a great family dealing with a tough situation. Thank you so much!

Here's the race info again:

Get Goin for Owen!
Saturday, May 16, 20095 K run/walk begins at 4:00 at Trailview Elementary School
Pig Roast dinner at the Grand Event Center (doors open at 5:30)
Silent/live auction following dinner more to come later....
See you on May 16!

FYI- Our training for the 5K is going well. Kirby has had to 'postpone' his training due to his recent visits to the chiropractor in the past few weeks. I have been doing very well and I am actually starting to enjoy running-I think. I never thought I would say those very words, but I think I am. I actually think I may look for other short races/events to sign up for to keep this motivation throughout the summer~!

2 comments:

Kirby said...

Gunner and I got 2+ miles done on Tuesday night without agonizing pain. A week ago, I wouldn't have offered to walk that far.... I'll be fine... not going to wuss out on Owen, that's for sure.
Kirby

Tarina said...

Why are you going to the Chiropractor? You know you are not as young as you once were! :)