Friday, September 2, 2011

End of summer....

It's that time of year when summer activities come to an end. 
The pool is officially closed. 
Papa Ray came up for the day so we decided to hang out down at the pool.
Logan is our little fish.
Down the slide they go!

Even Papa Ray took a few trips down the slide.

Hey look...I'm in a picture for once! I was holding the camera but it still counts right?

Jump Logan Jump!






Emma was there too but she was too busy running around in her bikini. 


Emma got an early birthday present this year. 
She LOVES the show Big Time Rush and it just so happened that they were in concert at the state fair this year.
So, Daddy and Emma took a little trip...










I love summer. 
It wasn't the best summer but we did the best we could to make it fun. 
I'm ready for school and so are the kids. 
Emma is a 2nd grader and Logan will be attending preschool for the another year but this time he gets to go to Daddy's school. 

Kirby has started coaching football.......I agreed to help out and coach 8th grade volleyball this year. 
We are going to teach Sunday school at church, I joined the PTO..
Hmmm, what else can we squeeze in?  
Life it good, God is great, and well, we are thankful to be able to do all the things we do.

No comments: