He looks harmless right?
Sleeping peacefully.....all cute and curled up cozy.
I've forgotten how much energy puppies have.
I've forgotten how much they poop and pee.
I've forgotten how much attention they want to have.
I've forgotten how excited they get to see you.
I've forgotten how fast they gobble their food and look at you for more.
I've forgotten how floppy they are and how curious they are about everything.
I've forgotten that they will eat anything-paper included!
But, all the things that I have forgotten about raising a puppy is erased when I wake up to hear Logan sitting in front of Raider's kennel, sticking his little fingers in between the bars and whispering..."good monring buddy" as Raider is thumping the sides with his tail and jumping up and down to get out of his kennel.
It's worth it.
Every second of it.


No comments:
Post a Comment