*We are loving the weather! It's so nice to be back outside with the kids in shorts and flip flops and enjoying our big back yard again.
*Last Friday, Uncle Jeff and Aunt Vanessa came up for a visit and we took them bowling! The kids had fun showing them their bowling skills and I think Vanessa enjoyed her first time throwing an 8 pound ball down a lane.
*Kirby and I are still doing P90X...we are on day 61! The past week has been rough to find the time and energy but we both are feeling good with our progress.
*Emma is almost done with Kindergarten~Wow! It's been a fast first year of school for her.
*Emma also has her gymnsatics show on May 22nd....can't wait to watch her skills in a show.
*I was lucky enough to attend a work conference up at Grand View Lodge in Nisswa, MN. I would highly recommend this resort! It was beautiful and there is so much to do there. I'm hoping to find a weekend this summer to take the whole family there.
*Kirby is busy umping HS baseball and is pretty close to getting that pool schedule set up for the summer. The kids can't wait for Daddy's pool to open up!
*Kirby and our family have recently been thrown a curveball and we have grown stronger in our faith, a couple and a family as we are reminded of what is important in life. It's comforting to know that he and I still share the same values and trust that everything will be okay in the end.
*Many of my friends and family members are expecting babies! There must be something in the water-I'll be sure to pick a different glass....May god bless them all and provide healthy, happy babies!
2 comments:
What's the curveball? I hope It's nothing serious!
ditto
Post a Comment