Saturday, March 27, 2010

Bowl-a-rama!

Emma was invited to a bowling birthday party last night so the rest of us decided to tag along and do some bowling ourselves. While Emma was busy dancing, giggling and bowling with her 5 year old gang....we introduced Logan to the fine sport of bowling.

Here he is with his very first attempt.


Needless to say, he was a natural (gets that athletic ability from his Mother)
Look at that perfect roll! Right down the middle.
Now it was time to show them all how to really bowl..
Go Mom!
What form!

Yes, Tyler is bowling with a pink bowling ball........
Good job Tyler!
I stole a picture of Emma bowling....Good form Em!
Logan heading back to the bench for a drink...it's hard work bowling with a ball that is a third of what you weigh,...
It was another fun night for the Kirby Krew.
 We bowled, ate pizza and spent some time together as a family. 
Now that the kids are getting older, it's so nice to be able to get out and do activities outside of the house.
I grew up watching my brothers bowl..my parents used to belong to bowling leagues and someday, I hope Kirby and I can do the same!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Michele,
Looks like fun! Vanessa and I still would like to get together and bowl with you guys sometime. Open bowling is fine if we can't do moonlight bowling. Is that bowling alley in Rush city?

Jeff