Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Favorite Photo


This is one of my favorite pictures of Logan. 

He's at the Twins game with my Dad, Kirby, and Tyler-a boy's adventure if you will.

Why do I like this photo?

Well, first of all, there are thousands and thousands of people there but Logan is all intent on bugging his big brother. 

Second of all, Logan's hair color! You couldn't buy that in any beauty shop.

Third, I love how grown up Tyler's profile is.  It amazes me to see what a nice looking young man he is. (and that I MADE that little boy in my body.)

Fourth, Logan could really care less about the baseball game and Tyler would actually like to pay attention to the game but is doing his best to do both.

Fifth and lastly, Logan's smile.

(I know, kind of a random post but I was digging through my photo gallery tonight and ran across this photo. When the cold temps get to be too much, it's nice to warm up with good memories.)

2 comments:

Top Shelf Talker said...

Greetings Kirby's. Back to the blogosphere I am, with a visit to your fair page, as always filled with your entertaining musings.

Wanted to pass along my appreciation for the mention in a Dec. 18 post... just tickled I was to get a shout-out from my boy Kirb.

All the best to you as well, especially for a 2010 overflowing with ideas of what to blog about.

Cheers friends.

Chubbs.

Kirby said...

I recall you (Chubbs) once saying something to the tune of, "Comments are like a paycheck to a Blogger" - even if it wasn't you that said it, that's how I always looked at it anyway.
Lately, I've been bankrupt while the missus constantly elicits feedback. Maybe I'm too deep, eh? Yeah, that's it. Not everybody "gets" me.... maybe it's best to leave it at that.
Anyway, thank you and stay in touch... here's to hoping your equipment truck doesn't burn in 2010.
Out
K