
Obviously, Emma is old enough to get her self dressed but now comes the struggle of teaching her what matches and what might not look too good as an outfit. As you can see, her attempt on this day was with good intentions but just not right on with today's fashion scene.
I had a good laugh that day and just let her wear it. After all, she is just 4 and somedays I wish I could just wear my favorite pieces of clothing and not worry if they matched or not, or even if anyone cared what I looked like.
Oh to be 4 again.......

1 comment:
Ha, man that brought back many many funny memories of Michele prancing around the house as a kid dressed like a bag lady! I see that Emma has now inherited my baby sisters fashion sense. You Go EMMA!!!
Uncle Jeff
Post a Comment