Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Our dear little, Logie Bear

Well, if sister Emma gets a post, I suppose little Logie Bear gets his picture put on the site too.  What can I say about Logan these days?  He's getting smarter each and every day.  I swear his favorite word is "Tyler" as he calls for his big brother at least 100 times a day.  He's stubborn at time and crosses his arm when he doesn't want something or wants something.  Logan gives the best hugs and kisses when it's nigh-night time.  He's still likes to snuggle when he's not chasing after Emma and Tyler.  And, if he gets a boo-boo, he'll hold the hurt body part up to you for a kiss.  

What a joy he is! I can't believe we are coming up on 2 years in a few months.  I keep wondering what he's going to be like when he's Emma's age, and then Tyler's age...  Scary to think that far ahead sometimes!  The other day Tyler and I were talking about how old he would be when Logan would be the age that Tyler is now as we were talking about Logan playing baseball someday.   I think that conversation opened up Tyler's eyes to the fact that when Logan is 11, Tyler will be 21~ 

How could you not love a face like that?  And yes, his hair is long but he has such cute curls that I just can't get myself to cut it...  

No comments: