I oughta... write in here more often.
I oughta... call my mom this week before the big storm hits TN.
I oughta... get rid of some of those old t-shirts I never wear.
I oughta... tell my wife that I love her so.
I oughta... brush my teeth a little more regularly.
I oughta... clean out my Facebook friends.
Hell - I oughta... stay off Facebook for a while.
I oughta... call my grandma more often.
I oughta... put new fishing line on a few reels.
I oughta... decide what to cook tonight for supper that goes well with fish.
I oughta... clean up my hunting mess in the dining room.
I oughta... let my kids know I think of them a thousand times a day.
I oughta... make a TikTok with Emma.
Hell - I oughta... stay off TikTok for a while.
I oughta... whittle away at a few of those books that are begging to be read.
I oughta... make some geography photocopies for 3rd quarter.
I oughta... take Lewie for a long walk tonight.
I oughta... stop worrying about the things I can't control.
I oughta... register for Yoga on Saturday.
Hell - I oughta... write a Blog about me and Yoga.
I oughta... listen to more of that new Zach Bryan album.
I oughta... start a load of laundry and tend to some bathroom chores tonight.
I oughta... solidify some plans for a summer, getaway vacation with #5.
I oughta... call my Marine buddies more often.
I oughta... work a few extra shifts as the Zamboni guy and save a few extra bucks.
I oughta... shave off this goofy beard and make a haircut appointment.
Hell - I oughta... make a list of the things I oughta
No comments:
Post a Comment