There has been times that I've shied away from posting here in the blogosphere. Shied away because I felt like if I didn't have it in me to compose a "Masterpiece" that I would be better off to leave things unsaid.
I don't always have something wonderful, life-changing, worldly or even vaguely interesting to share. Maybe I'm not all that exciting after all. Besides, I don't particularly care for those folks that weigh in on everything these days. If you've spent more than ten minutes trolling any social media lately, no doubt than you've been schooled int he ways of the world. You should have no question as to where your friends stand on: the Election, the National Anthem, Rioting and Race Relations, the World Series, the Ryder Cup, School Lunches, the civil war in Syria, and a Moose on an afternoon walk in Duluth.
I, for one, don't claim to have all the answers. Nor do I believe that anyone, let alone everyone, would care to know my stance on any of these pressing issues.
So time passes.
And I write a little less often and live a little more away from the keyboard.
That's probably a good thing.
Life is good. My children's birthdays have come and gone. My job is still sending me a paycheck that I must still be earning. Hockey season is kicking around in the starting gates and about to explode at zero to sixty. I've seen a couple of good flicks at the cinema recently but even cooler than that, the girl that I've been dating is as gorgeous as ever.
Nothing profound to flow from my fingertips this time, friends...
No comments:
Post a Comment