Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Old to New but still old......

I was trying to find a picture of what our 'old' bathroom looked like and the only one I could find was of Logan when he was a CHUNKY baby taking a bath. 
Then I remembered that Kirby took a few pictures...

Here it is.  I used to be into moose and bears and did my best to make the bathroom a 'nice' place to visit.
(Hi Logie!)
Papa Tom was in town for a few days to hang out so of course, I put him to work. :)
Logan was his right hand handy man!

Sometime in the day, Logan said to Papa Tom, "Daddy sure isn't doing much work is he?"
Kirby claims he was running up and downstairs and getting tools, etc but.......
Seriously.....Logan is the biggest helper!  Just look at him.....
Yuck!  Good thing Logan is so cute...




Hey look........a picture with Kirby working!
Just kidding honey.....

AND NOW, THE (ALMOST) FINISHED PROJECT!!!!!


Like my new vanity?
What a nice change huh?  My favorite colors are black and white and I LOVE silver jewelry.  Kirby says this is MY bathroom......

Next up-new lights and a medicine cabinet and then we are all set!



5 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW! What a change, too bad it won't stay that clean forever. Not with that being the only bathroom and 5 people using it. Keep the pics so you can remember when it was so clean!

Jeff

Jennine said...

OMG It's a stunning transformation! I LOVE it!

And Jeff is your brother, right? I'd SO punch him in the arm for that comment!

Vanessa said...

Looks great! So modern!

Tarina said...

Very nice! I may have to put Papa Tom to work some time. Think we can borrow Logie too? :)

Tracy said...

Ohmygosh - that little chunker Logan is so cute in that baby photo!

What a stunning end result! I love it! Care to come re-do one of my bathrooms? They could both use a facelift!