Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Eight down and sixty-six to go......

Today is our 8th wedding anniversary! Happy Anniversary to us!

It's funny to think that 8 years ago it was 60 degrees outside with not an ounce of snow on the ground....and Tyler was only 6(same age that Emma is now) and there were no Emma or Logan or Gunner.

We've had our ups and we've had our downs...... we've also had a lot of days that are right in the middle.

The years have flown by but we know that life has even more in store for us in the upcoming years.

In sixty-six years, I will be 100 years old and by then tired of doing Kirby's laundry and we will celebrate our 74th wedding anniversary.  I'm sure at that age,  I will die a happy woman, loved her whole life by an adoring husband, surrounded by my children and grandchildren and maybe even some great grandchildren with millions of memories of the life we shared together.

Happy Anniversary babe!  Here's looking forward to the next 66.

2 comments:

Top Shelf Talker said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Top Shelf Talker said...

I forgot a word in my initial comment. That stuff annoys the hell out of me, so I deleted and began anew.

What I meant to say is:

Congratulations internet-blog friends. All THE best for the next 60 years!