You silly goose.... I've got tears in my eyes, I'm so proud. I totally didn't expect that. Thank you for loving me the way you do. I'm the luckiest Jarhead this side of Abu Dhabi. lv u K
I forgot how skinny this jarhead used to be. Great pic to post Michele. Paul - in all seriousness, you turned out to be a big bro a little sis could really be proud of. Congrats on the Veteran, teacher, and more importantly the dad and husband you have become. - T.J.
4 comments:
You silly goose.... I've got tears in my eyes, I'm so proud. I totally didn't expect that. Thank you for loving me the way you do. I'm the luckiest Jarhead this side of Abu Dhabi.
lv u
K
Amen! Thanks to Paul and all the veterans! Much love and prayers to all!
Vanessa
I forgot how skinny this jarhead used to be. Great pic to post Michele. Paul - in all seriousness, you turned out to be a big bro a little sis could really be proud of. Congrats on the Veteran, teacher, and more importantly the dad and husband you have become. - T.J.
Gee, Paul looks like a young Burt Lancaster in that picture. Both guys looked like a couple of BAD ASSES!
Jeff
Post a Comment