Here's a few pictures of the day I spent with Emma and Logan...
It all started with breakfast.....after a wake up call from Logan at 6:30... "Mommy, I thristy."
Kirby took our the carseats from the car and put them in the dinning room. For some reason the kids enjoy sitting in them more when they are NOT in the car. Go figure....
We cleaned like you wouldn't believe today. The kids helped, well, helped when they weren't distracted. Logan, bless his little 3 year old heart, came up to me with his arms full of his dirty clothes from the day before and says, "Mommy, here my dirty clothes, I put them in the hamper?" Ohhh Logan, you could teach your Dad a thing or two...
During my cleaning, I realized that this lure has been hanging up in my kitchen window since June I think... If it's still there next week, it will be for sale on ebay.....
Finally it was time to get outside and enjoy the sun. We drove up to Hinckley with bikes in tow and continued to practice riding bike down the trail. I thought I would sneak in a run but I ended up walking more than anything. Logan's little legs just can't go as fast as he would like...
I was there......really.....here's proof.
I guess like being on TV...your shadow adds 10 pounds as well.
The kids were hungry and I needed a few things at Walmart so we went for lunch at Subway. I forgot to take a picture but it was mostly just the kids eating.
There's nothing better than 75% off Halloween costumes at Walmart. A $3 dress for Emma....
And a $3 GI Joe something for Logan.
After some fighting, some biting and naughty chair time......we went outside to do a little raking and let the beast chase after some tennis balls.
Then it was a quick trip to the playground...camera forgotten.
Back home, and yes, I let my kids jump on my couch. I'd like a new one and have wanted a new couch for the past, ohhhh, 6 years so I'm hoping that if it's 'broken' then it will become a necessity more than a want. So, kids, jump away!
And to top it off.......I had time to cook an ooeey, gooeeyy, cheesy pasta dish for supper. Yum!
I love Saturdays! Especially warm and sunny ones......
Life is good!













1 comment:
Looks like a fun day. Fighting and biting? I can't believe it!
I like the dirty clothes thing - so cute!
Post a Comment