Tuesday, June 23, 2009

One of my favorite things to do.......

is to sit outside, read a book or magazine and eat my lunch. I know, I know, it sounds so simple and easy to do but it's not. I have this bad habit at work to sit at my desk and eat my lunch so that according to "work rules" I didn't use my 1/2 unpaid lunch time so I can leave a half an hour early. My computer keyboard is filled with crumbs and pieces of chips; you name it, it's probably in there.

Today I was freezing all morning due to the air conditioning and needed to warm up a bit. So, for the first time in about a year......... I took a lunch break and it was nice. The sun on my shoulders, silence around me and a nice brown bag lunch-with a Pepsi of course to top it off.

I highly recommend that sometime in the next week or two, you do the same for yourself.

No comments: