Not once, but twice this week already... and it's only TUESDAY NIGHT!
First Trip:
Our vacuum stopped working a few weeks ago and I finally broke down and bought a new one yesterday at Target (on clearance-wahoo!) Why the wait? Who wants to spend money on a vacuum? Take me to DSW and I'll show you a fun way to spend $100.
Anyways, bought a Bissell, brought the box in, put it together and then watched Kirby and Logan get to work. One word to describe the action: AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!
But gross. Lots of dog hair and lots of 6 year old dirt I fear. But, how nice it is to have a clean carpet again.
Second Trip:
Went to Wal-Mart tonight (surprise-surprise) to pick up a few things (yes, actual food this time) and found the most outstanding thing ever....
DARK CHOCOLATE REESE'S PIECES MINI PEANUT BUTTER CUPS
Does life get any better?
No comments:
Post a Comment