Friday, December 19, 2008

Dear ol' Gunner...

I thought since Gunner was one of the stars on our Christmas card this year that I would add a little insight to the personality of our dog on our blog.

Here are a few pictures of me trying to rest on the couch after the kids were in bed. Gunner, LOVES to curl up next to anyone. Most nights he is my foot warmer while I sleep and yes, during the winter months, I let him. Kirby on the other hand does not enjoy his dog's love for him and will kick him off the second he attempts to jump up on his side of the bed.

As you can see, he is pretty much laying right on top of me and doesn't have a care in the world that he's in some awkward position.


Here he finally gets comfortable which means that I had to move so he could be comfortable.
Gunner turned 5 years old this month. He is a really, really good family dog. Emma and Logan are constantly dressing him up, taking away his chew bone and whapping him on the head and Gunner just takes it. Tyler will get in one of his 'moods' and decide that he needs to wrestle Gunner and Gunner plays along while still remaining tough. I don't think we could ask for a better family dog.
Happy Holidays from Gunner........

No comments: