Thursday, August 28, 2008

One last hurrah!!!!

We are taking a trip up to Bemidji tomorrow for one last summer fling before we all jump back into the 'school schedule' next week. Kirby and Tyler are riding the football bus up to Deer River, which is just an hour away from Bemidji, and I am working a partial day and then driving up with Emma, Logan and Gunner to Brent and Becky's house. The plan is for Brent to drive back later in the evening and pick up Tyler and Kirby and bring them back so we can all hang out together.

Emma is looking forward to playing with her best pal Matthew and I'm sure Luke and Logan will have a few wrestling matches also. I am looking forward to having all of us together while spending time with our good friends and their kids. Gunner is just looking forward to being able to come with as he usually gets left at the kennel.

Have a safe weekend and enjoy the 3 days off- I know we for sure will!

2 comments:

Vanessa said...

Hi Michele,

Hope you're having a good time. Thanks again for the great bracelet and for going out to dinner with us and Sharon too. It was a really nice birthday.

Vanessa

Vanessa said...

PS. Even though we joked about it, it might be a good idea to put your gift ideas on here too, and Paul's too.

Vanessa